New Aerospace Seminar in December 2023
First-hand expertise and best practices for aerospace engineers – that's what Chemetall experts Peter Classen and Michael Krämer will be offering during the three-day aerospace seminar in Augsburg from December 12 to 14, 2023. Learn more about maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), cleaning and sealants for the aerospace industry. In addition, participants will gain exclusive insights into the application processes during a visit to the production facilities at MTU and Airbus. Be there, take the opportunity to exchange ideas with experienced experts and get to know the methods and applications of our certified products for aviation operations and engine applications.
Registrations are now possible by e-mail at email@example.com.
The program covers the following topics:
- Naftoseal and automation of sealing processes
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), planning of an MRO line
- Visit to MTU Aero Engines AG in Munich
- Ardrox AV and Corrosion Oils
- Visit of the company ViscoTec Pumpen- u. Dosiertechnik GmbH in Töging a. Inn with presentation of the sealant mixing plant
- Use and application of sealants with a focus on mass mixing and automation
- Visit to Airbus (Premium Aerotech GmbH in Augsburg)
The event will kick off with a networking dinner on Monday evening, December 12, 2023. Please send us your binding registration by November 17, 2023 at the latest. The cost of the training is 700.00 Euro/person, the language of training is English.
We look forward to seeing you! For more information, please contact Michael Krämer or Peter Classen at firstname.lastname@example.org.