Chemetall will host a three-day training course on Aerospace technologies for customers in Frankfurt, Germany. The three-day event will be held in English. The agenda will cover the following topics:
• Coolants & Drilling Lubricants
• Cleaning & Etching
• Practical Trials with Ardrox-Products & Naftoseal® Sealants
• Penetrant & Magnetic Testing (NDT)
• Pretreatment, Anodization and Chromefree Passivation
• Automatization of sealing process
• Corrosion Inhibiting Compounds (Ardrox AV) & Corrosion Oils
• Paint Stripping
The event will commence with a networking dinner on the evening of Tuesday, March 26, 2019. The course will also provide attendees with an opportunity to visit the Chemetall Laboratories, included in which is a tour of the Chemetall laboratories together with a demonstration of the CIC-equipment, a Naftoseal mixer & NDT testing.
The registration for the event starts from today and ends on March 15, 2019. The training course costs 600 Euro per person. If this is of interest to you or your customers, please contact Peter Classen via email@example.com for further details and the registration form.